Be Brave and Arise: My Life Quest As a Baha’i Man
Testimonials from readers:
- “This is very empowering, well-written, and inspiring. Great reading!” P. B.
- “I really like the style in which you wrote this book. It is very appealing, and I suspect it will be very effective. My personal opinion is that this book will be received very well by all ages. It may be geared for the young, as it should be, but it is really easy to relate to one’s personal circumstances.” J. D.
- “We love the style, the format, and everything about it. This book is so needed. You have covered pretty much everything. And to capture the attention and interest of our 15-year old? He was captivated. Well done.” M. S.
- “Be Brave is clearly an impressive book. You have gotten some frank stories. It’s a relief to see people talking about sexual abuse, attitudes within Baha’i communities, struggles with abstinence [chastity], and so on. This is important realism for your readers.” C. S.
- “When I hear ‘Be Brave’ I feel empowered and ennobled. It honors the weight of the dark forces I face in the world each day. Nothing other than true heroism, self-effacement, fearlessness, and ultimate detachment seem to be called for.” H. M.
Navigation Aid for My Quest: Mapping Locations (aka Table of Contents)
Sample Content: MyLifeQuest-Excerpt-BeBraveandArise
Sample Content: LearningandGrowingfromDifficulties-Excerpt-BeBraveandArise
Coaching – We are available to accompany you while you learn and grow: https://marriagetransformation.com/educationalcoaching/
About the Book:
Spirituality for Men!
Men can transform their lives with this guide to living a life of integrity. Be Brave and Arise contains:
- mentoring and encouragement for a life quest;
- spiritual guidance from the Bahá’í Faith for men over age 15 in all life circumstances
- real sharing and experiences of other men
- practical actions to take
- questions for reflection
Fulfilling a life quest as a spiritual man results in:
- self-respect and respect from others
- character strength and confidence
- physical, sexual, mental, emotional, and spiritual health
- clear aspirations and goals
- contributing to others through work and service
- building community
- healthy, unified friendships, marriage, and family
The Bahá’í teachings say: “Man’s supreme honor and real happiness lie in self-respect, in high resolves and noble purposes, in integrity and moral quality, in immaculacy of mind.”
You can be brave and arise beginning today!
Publication Date: 2020
Publisher: Marriage Transformation
Format: Paperback; PDF; ePub
Number of Pages: 396
Size: 6.0 x 9.0 in