Marriage Transformation® dynamically empowers individuals and couples to engage in skillful, character-based communications and actions that contribute to excellent relationships and happy, unified marriages and families that serve others.
Couples are like two wings of a bird – both must be strong partners with equal voices for them to soar!
What Is Relationship and Marriage Education?
- Empowers individuals and couples of all ages and experience levels to strengthen knowledge and skills and build capacity for success
- Helps people to create successful marriages that provide healthy and happy stability and unity for families and communities
- Equips people to be healthy individuals with many character strengths who can then be successful partners in a relationship and marriage
- Provides important knowledge, skills, and attitudes about relationships and marriage to foster a gradual and organic transformation process
- Provides marriage-strengthening tools for healthy and challenged married couples who want to continue learning, growing, and developing; Ideally, this learning continues across the life span
- Prevents future relationship and marriage problems
- Includes such activities as relationship assessments, coaching sessions, reading books and watching videos, studying in groups, taking courses, participating in workshops, and mentoring
Who Is Relationship and Marriage Education for?
- Unmarried individuals interested in learning about themselves and relationships and how to prepare for them
- Couples considering and involved in friendship, dating, courtship, and marriage
- Unmarried individuals and couples considering marrying a second or third time
- Unmarried or married individuals who want to build their self-respect and confidence
- Parents of individuals considering dating, courtship, consent, engagement, and marriage
- Newly married couples
- Couples experiencing the usual ups and downs of married life
- Couples experiencing external tests that can affect their marriage
- Couples in life-stage transitions; such as, becoming parents, their children leaving home, or retirement
- Couples with strong marriages who enjoy enriching their marriage further
“Thank you! The quotation you sent today about continuously growing and re-shaping our marriage really resonates. We’ve had some great weeks recently and some meaningful discussions.”