Marriage Transformation® dynamically empowers individuals and couples to engage in skillful, character-based communications and actions that contribute to excellent relationships and happy, unified marriages and families that serve others.
Couples are like two wings of a bird – both must be strong partners with equal voices for them to soar!
What Is Relationship and Marriage Education?
- Empowers individuals and couples of all ages and experience levels to strengthen knowledge and skills and build capacity for success
- Helps people to create successful marriages that provide healthy and happy stability and unity for families and communities
- Equips people to be healthy individuals with many character strengths who can then be successful partners in a relationship and marriage
- Provides important knowledge, skills, and attitudes about relationships, marriage, and re-marriage to foster a gradual and organic transformation process
- Provides marriage-strengthening tools for healthy married couples who want to continue learning, growing, and developing; Ideally, this learning continues across the life span
- Prevents future relationship and marriage problems
- Includes such activities as relationship assessments, coaching sessions, reading books and watching videos, studying in groups, taking courses, participating in workshops, and mentoring
Who Is Relationship and Marriage Education for?
- Unmarried individuals interested in learning about relationships and how to prepare for them
- Couples considering and involved in friendship, dating, courtship, and marriage
- Unmarried individuals and couples considering re-marriage
- Parents of individuals considering dating, courtship, consent, engagement, and marriage
- Newly married couples
- Couples experiencing the usual ups and downs of married life
- Couples experiencing external tests that can affect the marriage
- Couples in life-stage transitions; such as, becoming parents, their children leaving home, or retirement
- Couples with strong marriages who enjoy enriching their marriage further
“Susanne’s supportive, non-judgmental, and loving demeanor was very encouraging for the both of us. It feels like we both gained a friend who will always help and support us in our marriage.”
Truthfulness + Tact + Love = Well-Delivered Communications