Empowered Healing: Creating Quality of Life While Journeying with Cancer
Empowered Healing is a practical guide to personal responsibility in healing and creating quality of life while experiencing cancer. The book guides patients and their loved ones through a systematic fact-based, spirit-guided approach. This approach can lengthen cancer patient’s lives and also help them increase the quality of the time they have, no matter how long it is.
• Practical suggestions and strategies
• Short, easy-to-read guide
• Applies to most cancers, whatever treatment choices are made
• A cancer journey can be overwhelming; this guide is simple and easy to implement
• Helps patients, especially when married; caregivers; friends; and family
• Contains honest and heartfelt stories from Craig and Susanne’s own experiences
• Endorsed by Dr. Bernie Siegel, bestselling author of Love, Medicine, and Miracles
Cancer patients search for an often-elusive cure or miracle treatment. Some choose to simply let the disease progress. Many choose multiple treatment options that are challenging in their side effects. However, maintaining empowered personal responsibility in healing, coping, and creating optimum quality of life is vital.
Authors: Susanne M. Alexander and Craig A Farnsworth
“This book is essential for anyone who is dealing with a major illness like Cancer (it is very helpful for ALL illness situations). There are many practical suggestions for patients, caregivers, family, friends and medical professionals. I really love the personal stories that Susanne and Craig have shared. Very heartwarming and helpful. I’m a cancer survivor myself and wish this resource was available 5 years ago!!!”
Publication Date: February 21, 2013
Publisher: Marriage Transformation
Format: eBook: PDF, MOBI, ePUB
Number of Pages: 102