Stand Tall: Consistently Achieving Self-Respect
The book is co-authored by two certified character coaches, Phil Donihe and Susanne M. Alexander. They both have decades of coaching and development experience with hundreds of people.
Look in the mirror and see the noble human being standing there!
From the co-author, Phil Donihe: “I had a huge problem. The personal and professional goals that I had set for myself seemed to be moving farther from where I was every day. In spite of my extraordinary and consistent efforts, my relationship with my wife was getting more distant, providing a great example for my children was getting more challenging, and my professional goals were not being realized. Respecting myself was more challenging by the day. My breakthrough started when I decided to reach deep into myself and tap into sources of inner strength. I examined my character strengths and found new sources of hope and empowerment. This eBook was created to give you perspectives to broaden your view of yourself through the lens of character.”
“Stand Tall” offers you a unique, powerful, and concise tool for self-evaluation and improvement
- With powerful self-respect comes confidence as you interact with others and create successful outcomes at work, at home, and in your community
- Answer for yourself some really important questions, including “Who am I?”, and “What is my purpose in life?”
- Evaluate your inner strengths in a unique and powerful way
- Create a specific plan to develop your inner strengths
- Self-respect is not about ego — rather it is linked to knowing your character strengths and growing self-mastery
This is powerful!
“Character is the foundation of life.” – John Covey, Director of Franklin Covey Home and Family Division
“I highly recommend Phil as a consummate professional with expertise and passion for driving positive change. Phil is a tremendously talented professional and character coach who can help you realize why these are imperative for you or your team to realize your desired ROI. Phil applies an approach that works perfectly as leader, mentor, and coach to positively transform individuals, teams, products, and entire organizations.” – Mike McCarthy
“Phil is an exceptional individual and leader. Phil delivers successful outcomes by coaching and developing those around him though experience-based learning. Phil’s development of others is based in a genuine desire to see people grow and perform beyond their current level. I grew tremendously under Phil’s leadership and appreciate the trust he extended me. This trust allowed me to have valuable experiences that enriched both my personal and professional lives.” – Matt Gallegly
“There are no moral shortcuts in the game of business or life. There are, basically, three kinds of people, the unsuccessful, the temporarily successful, and those who become and remain successful. The difference is character.” – Jon Huntsman
In our “Stand Tall” eBook, you’ll get:
- A practical approach to assessing “what’s my reality now?”
- Our virtues-based self-inventory for evaluating “who am I really?”
- What could go wrong?
- How can I see myself more clearly?
- How can I develop more strengths? (including Creating a Character Development Plan)
- What is my purpose in life?
- Additional Activities
We know that you’ll find value! If you do not find value in this book, we will refund your investment.
Published in 2020
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.