Stand Tall! (For Men – Building Self-Respect )
For Men: Powerful self-respect and purpose in life!
Stand Tall: Consistently Achieving Self-Respect
The book is co-authored by two certified character coaches, Phil Donihe and Susanne M. Alexander. They both have decades of coaching and development experience with hundreds of people.
Look in the mirror and see the noble human being standing there!
"Stand Tall" offers you a unique, powerful, and concise tool for self-evaluation and improvement
- With powerful self-respect comes confidence as you interact with others and create successful outcomes at work, at home, and in your community
- Answer for yourself some really important questions, including “Who am I?”, and “What is my purpose in life?”
- Evaluate your inner strengths in a unique and powerful way
- Create a specific plan to develop your inner strengths
- Self-respect is not about ego -- rather it is linked to knowing your character strengths and growing self-mastery
This is powerful!
In our "Stand Tall" eBook, you’ll get:
- A practical approach to assessing “what’s my reality now?”
- Our virtues-based self-inventory for evaluating “who am I really?”
- What could go wrong?
- How can I see myself more clearly?
- How can I develop more strengths? (including Creating a Character Development Plan)
- What is my purpose in life?
- Additional Activities
We know that you'll find value! If you do not find value in this book, we will refund your investment.
Published in 2020
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.