Susanne M. Alexander is a Relationship and Marriage Educator and Coach, who has authored over 20 books and couple discussion guides, meets with clients globally through the Internet, and presents dynamic workshops. She has been single, dating, engaged, married, divorced, and widowed. She is a child, stepchild, parent, stepparent, and grandparent. All of this has given Susanne a diversity of experience to share!
Susanne M. Alexander (not Suzanne or Susan!), president of Marriage Transformation® is:
- A Trained Relationship and Marriage Educator and Coach
- Certified by Life Innovations to offer PREPARE/ENRICH premarital and marriage assessments
- A leading authority on character and couples
- A member of the National Association for Relationship and Marriage Education (NARME)
As a Relationship and Marriage Educational Coach, Susanne brings you:
- Compassionate listening
- Helpful suggestions and educational tools and resources
- Systematic relationship and marriage preparation and marriage strengthening
- Assistance with making excellent choices for your relationships and marriages
- Help with increasing love and unity between you
Susanne is also a journalist, writer, and editor and has a BA in Communications from Baldwin-Wallace College in Ohio. Her over 200 articles have been published in Marriage Partnership, Strengthening Marriage, Newsweek Japan, The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer, Crain’s Cleveland Business, and Massage Magazine among others. She has been quoted or interviewed as an expert in over 70 media outlets (See In Media). She has been a contributing columnist to www.bettermarriages.org, www.simplemarriage.net, and www.parentsconnect.com.
Susanne’s books and materials include many marriage education sources and often interfaith sources as well, particularly about character. Coaching often has a spiritual component, although it is customized to the clients. Susanne is a member of the Baha’i Faith, which respects all religions and those walking different spiritual paths.